The Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association (PLNA) is the leading trade association representing Pennsylvania's $6.8 billion green industry. Founded in 1904, its members include production nurseries, garden centers, landscape contractors and designers, arborists, interiorscape firms, florists and other private sector companies in Pennsylvania's rapidly growing green industry.
As a PLNA member, we support your company by:
- Defending your rights and interests in Harrisburg on legislative and regulatory issues
- Saving you time, money and headaches by helping you cut through red tape and bureaucracy
- Keeping you up-to-date on the latest industry trends and practices
- Providing education and training for you and your employees
- Differentiating your business with certification programs to promote your professionalism to clients
- Raising your company's visibility through our online green industry directory
- Networking with other industry leaders bringing added value and savings with business insurance, health insurance and Pennsylvania One-Call
- If your company sells to the green industry, PLNA offers a variety of ways in which you can get your message out to one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing industries. By being a member, your company receives discounts on exhibit space, PLNA advertising and sponsorships at events, on www.PLNA.com and www.OutdoorLivingPA.com.